
For this semester anyway. I can't believe that it's already November....and I'm seeing all the things I need to finish before I make my way back north for my mandatory guard drills.
I need to do some more homeworks for LS 500, article summary, literature reviews (gifts is one topic and preservation is the other), library program, and then to top it all off, a final in one class. Then I'll be done for the semester. :)
We will be having our last UA ALA Chapter meeting next Wednesday. We are going over topics, such as book drives, the Student Voice (the student newsletter), and other things that our chapter will be up to for this term. (We made an event on Facebook for it and I told my VP, Morgan, that for a split second, I thought I'd put Not Attending....she didn't find it as amusing as I did...)
No comments:
Post a Comment